ចាប់តាំងពីឆ្នាំ២០០២ មក អង្គការយូណេស្កូបានប្រារព្ធទិវាទស្សនវិជ្ជាពិភពលោកនៅថ្ងៃព្រហស្បតិ៍សប្តាហ៍ទី៣ ខែវិច្ឆិកាជារៀងរាល់ឆ្នាំ។ ប្រធានបទសម្រាប់ទិវាទស្សនវិជ្ជាពិភពលោកឆ្នាំនេះគឺ «សង្គមអភិវ្យាបកៈ និងភពនិរន្តភាព» (Inclusive Society and Sustainable Planet)។ នេះជាសារ របស់លោកស្រី អាយរីណា បូកាវ៉ា ,ប្រធានអង្គការយូណេស្កូ, ស្តីពីទិវាទស្សនវិជ្ជាពិភពលោកឆ្នាំនេះ។
(UNESCO World Philosophy Day 2011 Logo)
Dialogue on the Roles of Philosophy in Promoting the Culture of Peace and Sustainable Development in Cambodia
UNESCO has celebrated the World Philosophy Day every year since 2002, on the third Thursday of November, both at UNESCO Headquarters in Paris and other cities around the world. UNESCO’s objective is to promote an international culture of philosophical debate that respects human dignity and diversity. The Day encourages academic exchange and highlights the contribution of philosophical knowledge in addressing global issues.
In order to celebrate the World Philosophy Day 2011, the Cambodian Centre for Applied Philosophy and Ethics (CAMCAPE) will organize an Online Dialogue through Skype on the 27th November 2011. Here is the detail of the program:
Topic: ‘The Roles of Philosophy in Promoting the Culture of Peace and Sustainable Development in Cambodia‘
Date: Sunday 27 November 2011
Time: 9:00 a.m – 11:00 a.m. (Cambodia Time zone)
- Dr. Thel Thong
- Dr. Hoc Dy Khing
- Dr. Supote Prasertsri
- Mr. Sophan Seng, Ph.D. Candidate
- Mr. Chanroeun Pa, Ph.D. Candidate
Skype ID: Khmerosophy
The seminar will be conducted in Khmer. In order to participate in this seminar, you need to add ‘Khmerosophy’ into your Skype list. For more information, please contact us via <chanroeunkh@gmail>.
*Ground Rules for this Online Dialogue:
- Program Activities
- Here are the ground rules for dialogue and the Buddha’s Charter of Free Inquiry
- This dialogue will be conducted through Skype. Therefore, each participant must make sure that he/she is positioning in a place that has no disturbing noise. If there is a disturbing voice came across, the admin will give a warning, and if the annoying voice is still happening, the admin will dismiss that participant for the chat room for the sake of the dialogue. However, you can ask to be re-invited if you think your place is not annoying other participants in the room any more.
- No interrupting while the dialogue is on the process or others are speaking.
- All questions and comments must be relevant to the topic.
- The whole session will be recorded for educational purposes. Please contact the moderator if you wish your voice not to be recorded.
- During the dialogue, please contact the moderator (by sending message) if you want to ask a question.